If you're a founder working on a startup full-time (doesn't have to be crypto): 1. Name 2. If public, link to the website 3. Bootstrapped or angel/venture backed 4. Tag co-founders if they're on FC (happy to give invite if not)
1. The City Farmers 2. thecityfarmers.org 3. Bootstrapped 501c3 non-profit raising $6M to fund an endowment/ operations in perpetuity, following the OpenAI model of 501c3 to r&d a product leading to a venture backed scaled business holler at me if someone you know wants to make a 5-7 figure charitable donation
Not a founder but working with a team of 5 at an early stage music-tech startup. Musifie - building a suite of tools for independent musicians musifie.com Bootstrapped Founder - https://www.linkedin.com/in/anil-joseph-musifie Would love to have an invite extended to him :)
1. Xiao Zhang 2. zcloak.network 3. VC backed 4. Solo founder.
На русском блять пиши
Abhishek Agarwal Metamind www.metamind.network @fhackdroid
5) please give short 1 sentence description 😅 easier than having to click webpage, wait for it to load then return to FC
I wish i could build start up soon
1. Natali 2. Smart locations 3. Bootstrapped 4. Solo founder
1. Brapo 2. - / - 3. Bootstrapped 4. Solo
1. Dricity 2. Still in stealth mode 🤫 3. Currently bootstrapped but looking to start fundraising soon. 4. They’re not here but would love 2 invites for them!
A lot of entrepreneurs and builders here.
1. Apollo 21 2. https://www.apollo21.io/ 3. 🥾 4. Danny Nathan - https://www.linkedin.com/mwlite/profile/in/amongmany
1. SumArt 2. wip 3. bootstrapped 4. solo
Natali Pre-public Pre-funding Pre-team
Nice, 1 post , hundreds of projects.
1. Opus 2. Stealth 3. Venture-backed
(tbc part. 2) re-digital identity projects: I'm a decently knowledgeable person in terms of tech, business, and Web3... I understand the value of owning "my" digital identity, but I have trouble understanding how different projects help me do that? Can you guys make it more clear? If I'll get it - let's do podcast?
name: Rivet site: https://rivet.cloud Financing: Initially bootstrapped, then venture-backed by Draper Goren Blockchain, DFG, and David Bleznak (founder of Totle) Co-founders: Beth van Horn and Austin Roberts (please send invites to them at [email protected] and [email protected] 😎)
1. sieve 2. stealth 3. bootstrapped 4. co-founder not yet on FC 😢
1. aarnâ protocol 2. https://aarna.finance 3. bootstrapped
1. Aquamind - Decentralized AI 2. Not public 3. May raise soon 4. Need 3 invites Would love to meet anyone in Santa Monica/LA area this/next week
1. Anchormail 2. Not yet 3. Bootstrapped 4. Riding solo (with friends)
New.foundation (link and name) Private token sale now Need FC invites for other co founders
1. ROSCA 2.0 Protocol 2. No website yet, only white paper here: https://mirror.xyz/0xeD0438e7C9DC984E37dF38aD597C40FDBa6f66B7/EzFj8A3QiZcxDfJWme3rKdiMKJFQQiu9DBeQqDmEa4I 3. No funding yet. Still early. 4. @metamonk
I am not working on it full-time but definitely want to! The idea is basically powerline communication meets smart home IoT and done a whole lot more elegantly. 1. Nodemesh 2. nodemesh.systems 3. Bootstrapped 4. Solo